summertime, and the savin’ is easy june 21
We’ve all heard of CyberMonday – that glorious day after Thanksgiving when nearly every online store you can think of offers incredible savings.
Well, the summer solstice is nearly here and a group of 20 forward-thinking hotels and resorts around the world have created their own cyber-savings day to celebrate: Cyber Summer Travel on June 21. Savings include four-diamond resorts for $99/night, five-star hotels offering 50% savings, free nights and more.
For one day only, midnight – 11:59 pm EST Friday, June 21, hotels and resorts in Florida, the Caribbean, Mexico, Latin America and even South Africa are offering exclusive online deals for travel through the summer, and some through year’s end.
- The Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa – $200 off a 10-day trip
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino – 30% off, starting at $169/night
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa, Anguilla – savings of more than 50%
- Hotel Kura-Hulanda Spa & Casino, Curacao – $99/night
- Lodge Kura-Hulanda & Beach Club, Curacao – $99/night
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, San Juan – 20% off, starting at $143/night
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao – 3 nights starting at $119/night
- The Angler’s Boutique Resort, Miami Beach – 25% off
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale – 25% off
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa – $99/night
- Lido Beach Resort, Sarasota – 30% off
- The Resort at Longboat Key Club – 30% off
- Marco Island Marriott Resort Golf Club & Spa – $149/night
- Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach – $150/night savings
- Sense Beach House, Miami Beach – 35% off
- South Beach Marriott, Miami Beach – 40% off
Mexico & Latin America
- Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa, Costa Rica – 30% off 2-night stay, 35% 3 nights or more
- CasaMagna Cancun Marriott Resort – $145/night + $100/daily resort credit; minimum 3-night stay
- Casa Palopó, Guatemala – 35% off
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – $175/night + $100/daily resort credit; minimum 3-night stay
For more information on these savings and to reserve, visit www.cybersummertravel.com.