dads like to be pampered, too!
Father’s Day is Sunday, and it’s time to thank the Dad in your life for everything he’s done for you. Here are a few ideas you may want to check out – after all, dads like to be pampered, too!
Oakville Grocery in Napa Valley has a few items that you can toast Dad with: the Ruhstaller Beer Trio, a Wine Gift Set, an Oakville Grocery Apron for the grillin’ dad, a Cocktail set, or a combo set with Ruhstaller Beer and Chunky Pig Bacon Popcorn.
If your dad really wants to be pampered, check out these spa offers designed just for him.
- At the Mii amo Spa in Sedona, Ariz., the Journeyman’s Facial uses products crafted specifically for men and includes a facial and foot massage. Ahhh…
- The Men’s Fitness Face Therapy at the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa in Ojo Caliente, N.M. includes skin care, hot herbal towel therapy, and a soothing face, neck and shoulder massage. The stress just melts away…
- The Men’s Microbrew Break at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Penn. features a deep cleansing and relaxing facial, massage and lunch, served with a locally brewed beer. Cheers!
- What Ales You at The Spa at Travaasa Austin outside of Austin, Texas, is another brew-based treatment that includes a massage and peppermint foot care, while enjoying organic Texas ale.
- The Men’s Vitalizing Massage at the Sundara Inn & Spa in Wisconsin Dells, Wis. focuses on either relaxation or deep tissue based on what dad needs.
- The Spa Ritual in Calgary, Canada, is offering the Zen for Men Package – designed just for men – with a therapeutic massage, scalp treatment and a sports pedicure.
- If he’s Eastern European-bound, your dad may want to indulge in the Gentleman’s Manicure at the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Budapest in Hungary, which includes grooming of the nails and cuticles, exfoliation and a hand massage for a professional look.
However you celebrate Father’s Day, the greatest gift of all is a simple, “I love you.”