fall travlin’ deals
Florida Labor Day Weekend deals as seen on Studio 10 September 3, 2015
- Week-long celebration runs September 4 – 6. Activities include a dive-in movie, dance party, Beach Omni Olympics, pie eating contest and more. Rates from $139/night
Delray Sands (Highlands Beach)
- Florida resident rate available through the weekend. Rates from $127/night
- Weekend activities include a champagne happy hour, Little Chef’s pizza class for kids and a dive-in movie night. Rates from $199/night.
- The hotel’s Falls Pool Oasis is one of “the world’s coolest pools” by Forbes. Labor Day Escape rates are valid through September 7, starting at $129/night (includes parking).
TradeWinds Island Resorts (St. Pete Beach)
- Three-night stay at either the Island Grand or Guy Harvey Outpost, includes resort fee (beach cabana, High Tide Slide, Wipe Out Surf simulator, self-parking and more). Labor Day party September 6. Rates from $744 for three nights.
Epicurean Hotel (South Tampa)
- Last Splash: overnight from $99/night, includes admission for two to Splash Sunday pool part (over 21 only)